精彩故事, 哲理小故事, 兒童寓言 故事, 小小說 stories & novels 。。。
回覆文章
2tiger
文章: 7
註冊時間: 2022-01-29, 10:33

The Best Thank You Messages/Notes To Your Coworkers/Boss For Gifts Received

文章 2tiger »

The Best Thank You Messages/Notes to Your Coworkers/Boss for Gifts Received

(1). Thank you for being so thoughtful with your gift. We also appreciate the support from you and the encouraging words you wrote in our card.

(2). I am extremely grateful to you for the gift that you have sent me. It totally made my day. Thank you.

(3). You made me feel so special when I opened your gift. I knew that you spent time, effort, and energy to make sure it was awesome, and it was just that. Thank you.

(4). I so appreciate your gesture of sending me this lovely gift. Thank you so much for your generosity.

(5). I know you spent a lot of time picking out the perfect gift for me and I feel blessed to have such a thoughtful friend in my life.

(6). This thank you note does not do any justice for the beautiful gift you gave me. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much.

(7). The gift you gave me was more than perfect in each and every way. Thank you so much for it. I will always preserve and keep it with me forever.

(8). It was so thoughtful of you to send me this lovely gift. You have no idea how happy I am after receiving it. Thank you for being so wonderful.

(9). I’m so happy about the gift that you gave me that I could just scream. How do you know me so well? Thank you, thank you, thank you.

(10). Your amazing gift totally made my day. Thank you so much!

(11). It was so thoughtful of you to send me such a meaningful gift. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

(12). Your gift was so awesome. Only one of my closest friends would have known me well enough to get something like it for me. Thank you!

(13). I appreciate your generosity so much. You are so kind and thoughtful. Thank you again for the gift.

(14). I cannot wait to show off your sweet present. Thank you for the time and effort you put into selecting a great gift.

(15). You have one of the kindest souls I’ve met. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts with this great present.

(16). You are one of the most generous people I know. I was blown away when I opened your gift. Thank you!

(17). You didn’t need to get me a gift but it was so nice that you did and I’ll really treasure it. Thank you so much.

(18). Thank you for the generous gift! We greatly value our partnership with you and we’re looking forward to more success in 202x.

(19). We were blown away by your gift! Thank you for your generosity and your wonderful partnership! Happy holidays.

(20). We sincerely appreciate the [gift] you sent our way, and we are so grateful for our partnership. Thank you!

(21). Thank you so much for the generous gift! It’s been a great year working with you – looking forward to 202x.

(22). We absolutely loved the [gift] you sent. Looking forward to serving you in the new year! Thank you so much.

(23). Wanted to send our sincere thanks for your generous gift! The team loved it – we’re so grateful for clients like you!

(24). Thank you so much for sending that wonderful [gift]. All of us at [company name] appreciate your generosity and your business.

(25). Thank you very much for the fabulous [gift]. You’re too generous – it is our pleasure to serve you!

:like:

脸书 | 推特 | 電郵 | WhatsApp | 微博 | 微信 | 分享推荐按钮
回覆文章

回到「小故事與小說 Stories & Novels」