100个退休愿望写在退休卡上 100 Retirement Wishes to Write in Retirement Cards
1. Retirement is the world’s longest coffee break. Enjoy your coffee!
2. Your someday is here. Enjoy!
3. Enjoy your days of sleeping late and doing nothing! All the best on your retirement.
4. I hope that your retired life is the best part of your life.
5. Happy Retirement! Enjoy the rest and relaxation!
6. Enjoy a long-overdue retirement. Now you can enjoy all the finer things in life.
7. Enjoy your retirement. And enjoy all of the exciting adventures ahead of you!
8. Now the fun begins! Happy retirement.
9. You got your life back! Enjoy every minute of your retirement.
10. Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you stop taking coffee breaks. Be sure to schedule me in!
11. Didn’t you only just start yesterday? Happy Retirement, friend!
12. I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
13. I am a little jealous, to be honest! Enjoy your retirement!
14. Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you the best of health, happiness, and success on your new journey in life.
15. Best wishes as you retire. Congratulations on the next phase of your life.
16. Have a restful but fun and active retirement!
17. You’ve reached the finish line! Enjoy your retirement and your next adventures.
18. The fun finally begins! Congratulations on your retirement.
19. You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life! Congrats!
20. Retirement isn’t really all that great as it sounds. No pressure from the boss, zero deadlines, no company meetings to enjoy—how will you manage?
21. Happy Retirement! You’ll never have to ask for a day off ever again!
22. You have been great to work with and I will never forget all you taught me along the way. You are a great role model! Enjoy your retirement.
23. Kick back and enjoy—you don’t have to punch a clock anymore! Happy retirement!
24. I can’t imagine walking into the office and not seeing your face. Thank you for every single second you’ve spent with our team. It is truly appreciated!
25. Your new quarterly goal: avoiding anything that resembles work! Congratulations on your retirement!
26. It’s time to enjoy your life. Happy Retirement!
27. You’ve had such a long and successful career. Well done! Enjoy your retirement.
28. Well, at least now you can say this is the last job you will ever start new! Happy retirement!
29. We will miss seeing you every day here in the office, but we know how hard you’ve worked for this. Happy retirement.
30. You have been an amazing leader to us all, and we wish you all the best on this next chapter in your life as you celebrate your retirement.
31. Wishing you all the happiness and joy retirement can bring!
32. No one actually stops working, they just get a new job. I’m sure your wife will have plenty of work for you. Enjoy!
33. When you get tired of your two new best friends—the bed and living room recliner—remember to give your old friend a call!
34. I will miss working alongside you in the office but will miss your big bright smile even more. Thank you for being there for me all those years. Enjoy the retired life!
35. If you put in as much effort enjoying your retirement as you have working with this company, it is sure to be a success!
36. You’ll be missed! We enjoyed working with you and we thank you for everything you’ve done for us and the company. Congratulations on your retirement!
37. I’m smiling just thinking about you spending more time on the lake. Here’s to enjoying all your happy places in retirement!
38. Retirement: a six-month holiday, twice a year. Enjoy!
39. Who wouldn’t want the weekend life every day? You earned it! Happy retirement.
40. Wishing you all the best as you retire. Knowing you, you’ll still be busy as ever—but at least it will be with things you love doing!
41. Thank you for being a mentor, friend, and one of the hardest workers I know. Enjoy retirement!
42. Congrats on retiring—now you can do all the things you never had time for! Enjoy it!
43. Your teamwork and dedication to your staff are greatly appreciated. We hope to enjoy your retired life as much as we have enjoyed you working with us!
44. This is your chance to enjoy life after work! Best wishes for a wonderful and long retirement!
45. Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you can’t stop by the office every once and a while for a chat. Don’t be a stranger!
46. Just because you are leaving the workforce doesn’t mean you won’t have a boss. You’ll still have someone to tell you what to do at home.
47. Nothing but the best—that’s what you always gave. And that’s what you’re wished as you retire.
48. Congratulations on retiring! Make sure you relax, have fun, and stop by and see us sometime!
49. Enjoy the government money—you’ve contributed enough!
50. I cannot imagine the past 20 years without you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.
51. Retirement—the only time in your life when it’s okay to spend your entire life’s savings. Congratulations, you made it!
52. You made a really good decision on retiring. You best go now before they find all your mistakes!
53. Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something more amazing. Congratulations on your retirement.
54. Retirement is the reward you get for putting up with co-workers like me for many years. I wish you the best!
55. We hope your retirement is filled with nothing but joy and happiness.
56. Now that you reached your goal you can spend more time contemplating the meaning of life and all those other questions you’ve been too busy to answer. Congrats on your retirement!
57. I hope you’re looking forward to the feeling of never having to go to bed at night and set an alarm again.
58. So, that’s it? You’re leaving us just like that? Well… good for you!
59. Retirement is great—you can finally do nothing without being worried about getting caught.
60. You are one of the greatest bosses I have ever worked for! You truly deserve every little bit of joy retirement has to offer!
61. Retirement is when you stop living at work and start working at living. Enjoy it!
62. Enjoy being the master of absolutely nothing.
63. Congratulations on your retirement! I know you’re really going to love having more time to spend with your kids and grandkids.
64. Statistically, you’re now more likely to die than if you’d carried on working. All the best!
65. Out of all the bosses in the world, I am honored to say I worked for you. May your retirement be even better than the time spent here!
66. Now you have all the time in the world for fishing, golfing, and sleeping in!
67. It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
68. So, you’re retiring, does that mean we can get lunch anymore? Our usual spot? Congrats!
69. Congratulations on your retirement! Although to be honest, I could have sworn you stopped working years ago.
70. Now that you are done making the world a better place through your career, you have bigger and better things to focus on. You can make a big difference in your grandkids’ lives. We’re looking forward to spending some of your extra time with you.
71. After climbing the mountain all these years, you can finally sit back and enjoy the view. Best of luck in this new chapter of your life.
72, Just when the wife thinks she got rid of the kids living in the house, the husband decides to retire. Have fun!
73. Bye-bye, early meetings… Hello, early bird special! Enjoy your newfound freedom!
74. Retirement can be a great joy if you can figure out how to spend time without spending money! Congrats!
75. Having a wonderful person like you as my co-worker has been a gift. I wish you a very happy retirement.
76. Good luck in retirement. We’re all going to really miss doing your work for you.
77. Goodbye tension, hello pension!
78. Remember 8:00 a.m. meetings and year-end reports? Well, now’s your chance to stop remembering them. In fact, forget all about ‘em. You’re free!
79. Congratulations! The money is no better in retirement, but the hours sure are.
80. May the retired life bring you all the relaxation and joy you can handle. Congratulations on your achievement!
81. How do you know it’s time to retire? It’s when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it!
82. Congratulations on extending your weekends by five days!
83. It’s funny how young pensioners seem when you become one. Enjoy your new future.
84. Cheers to your second act! May it be even more fantastic than the first.
85. Enjoy your newfound freedom and make the most of it. Happy retirement.
86. Hobbies are important when you retire. ‘Wine‘ doesn’t count.
87. Extra hours, hectic Mondays, horrible coffee, and the endless countdown to the weekends. We know you’ll miss all of that, but it’s time to move on to something even more pleasurable! Happy retirement!
88. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
89. Thank you for being a tireless professional, a helpful coworker, and a good friend. Now go and relax!
90. Get ready for endless weekends and unforgettable fishing trips. You deserve it!
91. When is a retiree’s bedtime? About 30 minutes after they fall asleep on the couch!
92. Retirement is the start of a new story. Make it a good one!
93. Well done on staying alive so long that your company had to force you to retire.
94. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
95. Cheers to your retirement! So, where will you be traveling to first? And may I please come with you?
96. We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
97. Time to start ticking off the bucket list!
98. New places to go, new stories to live. Let the next chapter begin!
99. Congratulations on gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
100. Remember retirement is an adventure! Especially if you count trekking out of bed, climbing on sofas, diving into takeout… Have fun.
101. Now Fridays aren’t the best day of the week anymore… they all are!
102. I am so glad you’re retiring after years of dedication and hard work. Now you can work with me on ticking off our bucket list.
103. Expect me to drop your grandkids off a lot more often now that I know you will have a lot more time!
104. Congratulations on your well-deserved 7-day weekend!
105. When you retire you switch bosses; from the one who hired you to the one who married you. Enjoy retirement!
106. What do you call a person who is happy on a Monday? Retired!
107. Best wishes for your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
108. Retirement is like coming home one day and telling your wife, ‘Honey, I’m home… for good!’
109. Just think, you’ll never have to sit in on another conference call. Enjoy your retirement!
110. I’m sure you never thought this day would come… Well, other than that calendar you had that counted down the last days until your retirement—hahaha! Enjoy yourself. You will be greatly missed!
精彩故事, 哲理小故事, 兒童寓言 故事, 小小說 stories & novels 。。。
1 篇文章 • 第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)
脸书 | 微信 | 新浪微博 | 百度 | 推特 | 分享推荐按钮