"What do you want from Us?" 《當》

各類搞笑短信、爆笑網文、經典笑話、笑話大全、成人笑話、有趣笑話、順口溜、有趣文章 Post and share you jokes and funny emails.
回覆文章
Warman
文章: 6
註冊時間: 2007-05-17, 04:30
來自: Hong Kong

"What do you want from Us?" 《當》

文章 Warman »

"What do you want from Us?" 《當》

When we were the Sick Man of Asia, We were called The Yellow Peril. 當我們處在"東亞病夫"時代時,我們被貶稱作"黃禍";
When we are billed to be the next Superpower we are called The Threat. 當我們被冠以下一個超級大國時,我們又被稱作"威脅";
When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open our markets. 當我們閉關鎖國時, 你們通過走私鴨片來打開了我們的市場.;
When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs. 當我們擁抱自由貿易時, 你們又責怪我們搶走了你們的工作飯碗;
When we were falling apart, You marched in your troops and took what you wanted. 當我們四分五裂時, 你們派來了大兵并為所欲為地進行掠奪;
When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, "Free Tibet", you screamed, "It Was an Invasion"! 當我們試圖反分裂促統一時, 你們又大聲疾呼"解放西藏"、“停止侵略”;

When we tried Communism, you hated us for being Communist. 當我們試行共產主義時, 你們對于我們信奉共產主義恨之入骨;
When we embrace Capitalism, you ridicule us for being Capitalist. 當我們擁抱資本主義時, 你們又嘲笑我們是典型的資本家;
When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet. 當我們擁有十億人口時, 你們指責我們正在毀滅地球;
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights. 當我們試圖控制人口數量時,你們又責怪我們無視人權;
When we were poor, you thought we were dogs. 當我們貧窮時, 你們把我們与狗同日而語;
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debt. 當我們富有地向你們貸款時, 你們又責怪我們增加了你們的國債;

When we build our industries, you call us Polluters. 當我們發展自己工業時, 你們把我們稱作“污染制造商”;
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming. 當我們向你們出口產品時, 你們又責怪我們使地球變暖;
When we buy oil , you call it exploitation and genocide. 當我們進口石油時, 你們稱其為掠奪資源和毀滅人類;
When you go to war for oil , you call it liberation. 當你們為了石油而發動戰爭時, 你們卻稱其為解放奴役;

When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law. 當我們國家動亂不安時, 你們要求法制和安定;
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights. 當我們強調法制和安定時, 你們又指責我們侵犯人權;
When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech. 當我們沉默不語時, 你們希望我們有言論自由;
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobics. 當我們有感而發時, 你們又說我們是被洗過腦筋的排外主義者;

Why do you hate us so much, we asked. 我們情不自禁地要問你們為什么如此仇視我們?
No, you answered, we don't hate you. 你們卻回答"不! 我們并不仇視你們";
We don't hate you either, 我們也不仇視你們呀!
But, do you understand us? 然而, 你們是否理解我們?
Of course we do, you said, “當然理解了”, 你們又回答說;
We have AFP, CNN and BBC's... “我們有法通社、有線新聞网和英國廣播公司”;
What do you really want from us? 那你們到底想從我們這里得到什么?
Think hard first, then answer...冥思苦想后終于明白.......
Because you only get so many chances. 只因為你們得到的机遇太多了;
Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World. 夠了!世界大同是多么的虛偽!
We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth. 我們希望擁有同一個世界, 同一個夢想和全世界的和平.
This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us . 因為這個藍色的星球地大物博, 足以容納和維系我們每一個人的生存!

:.

脸书 | 推特 | 電郵 | WhatsApp | 微博 | 微信 | 分享推荐按钮
回覆文章

回到「幽默笑話 有趣電郵 Jokes & Humor」