背完這445句,你的英文口語絕對不成問題了

Talk about anything & everything. Off topic discussions, chit chat, and general comments that don't fit in other forums.
回覆文章
morefree
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2010-08-12, 12:39

背完這445句,你的英文口語絕對不成問題了

文章 morefree »

背完這445句,你的英文口語絕對不成問題了

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­

2. I quit! 我不幹了! ­

3. Let go! 放手! ­

4. Me too. 我也是。 ­

5. My god! 天哪! ­

6. No way! 不行! ­

7. Come on. 來吧(趕快) ­

8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­

9. I agree。 我同意。 ­

10. Not bad. 還不錯。 ­

11. Not yet. 還沒。 ­

12. See you. 再見。 ­

13. Shut up! 閉嘴! ­

14. So long. 再見。 ­

15. Why not? 好呀! (爲什麽不呢?) ­

16. Allow me. 讓我來。 ­

17. Be quiet! 安靜點! ­

18. Cheer up! 振作起來! ­

19. Good job! 做得好! ­

20. Have fun! 玩得開心! ­

21. How much? 多少錢? ­

22. I'm full. 我飽了。 ­

23. I'm home. 我回來了。 ­

24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­

25. My treat. 我請客。 ­

26. So do I. 我也一樣。 ­

27. This way。 這邊請。 ­

28. After you. 您先。 ­

29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­

30. Follow me. 跟我來。 ­

31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) ­

32. Good luck! 祝好運! ­

33. I decline! 我拒絕! ­

34. I promise. 我保證。 ­

35. Of course! 當然了! ­

36. Slow down! 慢點! ­

37. Take care! 保重! ­

38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 ­

39. Try again. 再試試。 ­

40. Watch out! 當心。 ­

41. What's up? 有什麽事嗎? ­

42. Be careful! 注意! ­

43. Bottoms up! 幹杯(見底)! ­

44. Don't move! 不許動! ­

45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­

46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 ­

47. I think so. 我也這麽想。 ­

48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。 ­

49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! ­

50. Let me see.讓我想想。 ­

51. Never mind.不要緊。 ­

52. No problem! 沒問題! ­

53. That's all! 就這樣! ­

54. Time is up. 時間快到了。 ­

55. What's new? 有什麽新鮮事嗎? ­

56. Count me on 算上我。 ­

57. Don't worry. 別擔心。 ­

58. Feel better? 好點了嗎? ­

59. I love you! 我愛你! ­

60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­

61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎? ­

62. That's neat. 這很好。 ­

63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? ­

64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎? ­

65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。 ­

66. Here you are. 給你。 ­

67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 ­

68. Take it easy. 別緊張。 ­

69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! ­

70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎? ­

71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­

72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎? ­

73. Help yourself. 別客氣。 ­

74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。 ­

75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。 ­

76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。 ­

77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­

78. You did right. 你做得對。 ­

79. You set me up! 你出賣我! ­

80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? ­

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! ­

82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。 ­

83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! ­

84. How's it going? 怎麽樣? ­

85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。 ­

86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­

87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 ­

88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! ­

89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。 ­

90. It's up to you. 由你決定。 ­

91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! ­

92. What about you? 你呢? ­

93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 ­

94. You're welcome. 不客氣。 ­

95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­

96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! ­

97. Congratulations! 祝賀你! ­

98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­

99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­

100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的 ­

­101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。 ­

102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。 ­

103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。 ­

104. What time is it? 幾點了? ­

105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­

106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­

107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。 ­

108. He is ill in bed. 他臥病在床。 ­

109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。 ­

110. How's everything? 一切還好吧? ­

111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。 ­

112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 ­

113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。 ­

114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而爲。 ­

115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­

116. Long time no see! 好久不見! ­

117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。 ­

118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。 ­

119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。 ­

120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­

121. What should I do? 我該怎麽辦? ­

122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃! ­

123. You have my word. 我保證。 ­

124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­

125. Don't count on me.別指望我。 ­

126. Don't fall for it! 別上當! ­

127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。 ­

128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。 ­

129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。 ­

130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。 ­

131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。 ­

132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­

133. It’s a long story. 說來話長。 ­

134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­

135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧! ­

136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。 ­

137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。 ­

138. The view is great. 景色多麽漂亮! ­

139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。 ­

140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。 ­

141. What day is today? 今天星期幾? ­

142. What do you think? 你怎麽認爲? ­

143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的? ­

144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球? ­

145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這麽認爲。 ­

146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­

147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎? ­

148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。 ­

149. Don't give me that! 少來這套! ­

150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。 ­

151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。 ­

152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。 ­

153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。 ­

154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。 ­

155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 ­

156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。 ­

157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。 ­

158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎? ­

159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­

160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。 ­

161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­

162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麽? ­

163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­

164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。 ­

165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。 ­

166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。 ­

167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。 ­

168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。 ­

169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。 ­

170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。 ­

171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的? ­

172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。 ­

173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。 ­

174. Move out of my way! 讓開! ­

175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。 ­

176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。 ­

177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服? ­

178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1 ­

179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。 ­

180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了? ­

181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。 ­

182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。 ­

183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­

184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣? ­

185. How are you recently? 最近怎麽樣? ­

186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。 ­

187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。 ­

188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。 ­

189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。 ­

190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­

191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。 ­

192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。 ­

193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。 ­

194. What happened to you? 你怎麽了? ­

195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。 ­

196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 ­

197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。 ­

198. Don't be so childish. 別這麽孩子氣。 ­

199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。 ­

200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。 ­

­201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­

­202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。 ­

­203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著·回答。 ­

­204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­

­205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。 ­

­206. Here's a gift for you. 這裏有個禮物送給你。 ­

207. How much does it cost? 多少錢? ­

­208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。 ­

­209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。 ­

210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這麽做。 ­

211. I'm very proud of you. 我爲你感到非常驕傲。 ­

­212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。 ­

­213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。 ­

­214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。 ­

­215. None of your business! 與你無關! ­

216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。 ­

217. That's always the case. 習以爲常了。 ­

218. The road divides here. 這條路在這裏分岔。 ­

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­

­220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好! ­

221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裏不對勁? ­

222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。 ­

223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎? ­

224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。 ­

­225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。 ­

­226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。 ­

227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的, ­

228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。 ­

229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。 ­

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。 ­

­231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­

­232. Just for entertainment. 只是爲了消遣一下。 ­

233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。 ­

­234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。 ­

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 ­

­236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。 ­

­237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­

­238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。 ­

239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­

240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣! ­

­241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個? ­

­242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? ­

243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­

244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。 ­

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­

246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。 ­

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­

­248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。 ­

­249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。 ­

250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。 ­

251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。 ­

252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老板本人。 ­

­253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。 ­

254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。 ­

­255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了! ­

­256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麽用。 ­

257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­

258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。 ­

259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。 ­

260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。 ­

261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 ­

262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。 ­

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 ­

264. All for one,one for all. 我爲人人,人人爲我。 ­

265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 ­

266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。 ­

­267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。 ­

­268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。 ­

269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。 ­

­270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。 ­

271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。 ­

272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。 ­

273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­

274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。 ­

275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。 ­

­276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。 ­

­277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。 ­

­278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎? ­

279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。 ­

280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 ­

­281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。 ­

­282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎? ­

­283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。 ­

284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。 ­

285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。 ­

­286. That makes no difference. 沒什麽區別。 ­

­287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。 ­

­288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他爲國王。 ­

289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 ­

290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。 ­

291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。 ­

­292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去幹點兒什麽呢? ­

293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麽? ­

­294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麽時候建造的? ­

­295. Why did you stay at home? 爲什麽呆在家裏? ­

296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎? ­

297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛遠。 ­

­298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­

299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。 ­

­300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦 ­

­301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎? ­

302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎? ­

303. Don't cry over split milk. 不要做無益的後悔。 ­

304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。 ­

305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。 ­

306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。 ­

307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。 ­

­308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­

309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣? ­

310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。 ­

311. I get hold of you at last. 我終于找到你了。 ­

­312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 ­

­313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 ­

­314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。 ­

315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。 ­

316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。 ­

317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。 ­

­318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。 ­

319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。 ­

320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­

­321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­

322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。 ­

323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。 ­

324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。 ­

325. The train arrived on time. 火車准時到達。 ­

326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。 ­

327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。 ­

328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。 ­

329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。 ­

330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙于工作。 ­

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面? ­

­332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­

333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­

­334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎? ­

335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­

336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。 ­

337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。 ­

­338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。 ­

339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎? ­

­340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。 ­

341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。 ­

342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。 ­

343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。 ­

344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­

345. He is capable of any crime.他什麽樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 ­

­346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­

­347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­

­348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 ­

349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麽樣? ­

­350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­

­351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。 ­

­352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。 ­

353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高興聽你這樣說。 ­

­354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦! ­

­355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒! ­

356. No littering on the campus. 在校園內不准亂丟廢物。 ­

357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。 ­

­358. She mended the broken doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。 ­

­359. So I just take what I want. 那麽我只拿我所需要的東西。 ­

360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。 ­

­361. The figure seems all Right. 數目看起來是對的。 ­

362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遙遠了。 ­

­363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 ­

­364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 ­

365. We walk on the garden path. 我們走在花園小徑上。 ­

366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。 ­

­367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麽舞? ­

368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。 ­

­369. A lost chance never returns. 錯過的機會永不再來。 ­

­370. Don't let this get you down. 不要爲此灰心喪氣。 ­

­371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。 ­

372. I don't think you are right. 我認爲你是不對的。 ­

­373. I have never seen the movie. 我從未看過那部電影。 ­

­374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久沒見到你了。 ­

375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。 ­

­376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去過那兒。 ­

377. It's a friendly competition. 這是一場友誼賽。 ­

­378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。 ­

­379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎? ­

­380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行車。 ­

381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。 ­

­382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 ­

­383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你沒錯,他也沒錯。 ­

384. Opportunity knocks but once. 機不可失,時不再來。 ­

385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。 ­

386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鍾點計費的汽車。 ­

­387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按門鈴。 ­

­388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。 ­

­389. These shoes don't fit right. 這雙鞋不太合適。 ­

390. This is only the first half. 這才是上半場呢。 ­

391. This pen doesn't write well. 這鋼筆不好寫。 ­

392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎? ­

393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。 ­

394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只貓來到我家了。 ­

­395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。 ­

­396. Don't keep the truth from me. 別瞞著我事實真相。 ­

­397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有開端。 ­

­398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就說到了點子上。 ­

399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落後了。 ­

­400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人。

­401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽煙也不喝酒。 ­

­402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策馬跑上小山。 ­

403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 ­

404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。 ­

405. He will do anything but work.只要不是幹活,他幹什麽都行。 ­

­406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父親經營一家餐館。 ­

407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。 ­

408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。 ­

409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。 ­

410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。 ­

411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎? ­

412. Please let me check the bill. 請讓我核對一下帳單。 ­

413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 ­

­414. The sun comes up in the east. 太陽從東方升起。 ­

415. This is because we feel pain. 這是因爲我們能感到疼痛。 ­

416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麽? ­

­417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。 ­

­418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者離開。 ­

419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。 ­

420. All that glitters is not gold. 發閃光的不全是黃金。 ­

421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎? ­

­422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎? ­

­423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 別忘了保持聯系。 ­

424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。 ­

425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿著平常的衣服。 ­

­426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一頭。 ­

427. He led them down the mountain. 他帶他們下山。 ­

428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培養成一名律師。 ­

429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 ­

­430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上沒帶現金。 ­

­431. I have been putting on weight. 我開始發胖了。 ­

432. I have just finished the book. 我剛剛讀完這本書。 ­

433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。 ­

434. It appears to be a true story. 這故事似乎是真的。 ­

435. I've got to start working out. 我必須開始做健身運動了。 ­

436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中國的東部。 ­

­437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。 ­

­438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 ­

­439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。 ­

­440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多謝你的誇獎。 ­

­441. They charged the fault on him. 他們把過失歸咎于他。 ­

442. This car is in good condition. 這車性能很好。 ­

443. This work itself is very easy. 這件工作本身很容易。 ­

444. Truth is the daughter of time. 時間見真理。 ­

445. Thanks. 多謝。 ­

脸书 | 推特 | 電郵 | WhatsApp | 微博 | 微信 | 分享推荐按钮
回覆文章

回到「其他最新帖子 Breakroom - General: Any Topics」